Windows Media Player ver 12 in Win8.1

Discussion in 'Windows 8 Support' started by ronnieko, Jul 28, 2015.

1. ronnieko

ronnieko

I have 2 Win 8.1 PC's, one is a laptop, and the other is a desktop, connected to my home theater. I have a collection of music videos that I watch on WMP and sometimes make a playlist, like I do with MP3's.
    The video playlist works fine on my laptop (when one video ends, the next one starts) no problems.
    On my home theater PC (the one that is MORE important to do this, like for a party, just let them play on and on) The video will end and then stop, rather than playing the next one on the list..
    I looked all thru the settings, can not find anything on this.

I compared ALL settings between my laptop and Home theater PC, they are all the same...

What's odd is, sometimes (once in a while, not too often) it WILL play the next. I click the shuffle and repeat buttons on off, nothing. But on the laptop, shuffle/repeat on or off doesn't matter, it WILL go to the next one on the playlist...

Any Idea's?
    Thanks in advance,
    Ron

ronnieko, Jul 28, 2015
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question