Windows 8 Survey - please tell us what you think!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Alanm321, Sep 28, 2012.

1. Alanm321

Alanm321

Hi all,
    There is only one month left to release of Windows 8. We're conducting a short survey about how users have experienced the new Windows 8 operating system and 'Modern-style' user interface. We're seeking *your* opinion. Take the short survey and enter for a chance win a free Apple iPad 3: http://pok.ki/NqL1ec.

This survey will expire October 26th, 2012.
    Thanks for your time!

--MODERATOR'S EDIT--
    Please be aware that this "survey" is not affiliated with Microsoft, but with OpenCandy, which is a company that makes money displaying ads during application installation. The purpose of this survey is to determine how much interest there is for an unofficial, third-party "Start button" app.
    --/Core--

Alanm321, Sep 28, 2012
    1. Advertisements

2. Alanm321

brkkab123

I did the survey. I'm upgrading from 7 to 8 while Windows 8 Pro comes with the WMC addon package. However. I'm going to wait until December or January before I install it. I want to make sure PowerDVD 12 Ultra works, so I can use my blu-ray burner to play blu-ray movies. I als, want to make sure Carbonite HomePlus is compatible. I may, also get a bigger 240 GB. ssd for 8 first.
    After that, I'll make the switch to 8.
    P.S. For anyone interested, Carbonite HomePlus & HomePremier's system image component won't backup to eSATA external h.s.'s.

brkkab123, Sep 29, 2012
    1. Advertisements

3. Alanm321

lucasbytegenius

Alan M, are you affiliated with Pokki? If so, that's awesome, you guys have done a really good job on bringing back the start menu :D

lucasbytegenius, Oct 22, 2012
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question