Windows 8 freeze screen crash

Discussion in 'Crashes, BSODs and Debugging' started by Jack558, Jun 16, 2014.

1. Jack558

Jack558

Hello guys im finding a big problem i formatted my pc and i downloaded a game when i play the desktop freeze i cant move the mouse then i keep pressing on the power button and it restart and when i use firefox it again freeze what can i do?

Jack558, Jun 16, 2014
    1. Advertisements

2. Jack558

Trouble noob whisperer Moderator

My first suggestion would be to check with you PC Manufacturer's Website or in the case of a custom build the actual Device Manufacturer's Website (motherboard (chipset and other integrated devices), Video Card, Audio Card, Network Card, etc., etc., and obtain the latest drivers for whatever operating system you installed after you "formatted my pc".

Trouble, Jun 16, 2014
    1. Advertisements

3. Jack558

Jack558

When I formatted PC I took it to shop they replaced some parts like power supply and video card but I have some updates for nvidia recommended by the computer I shall upgrade that?

Jack558, Jun 16, 2014
  4. Jack558

Trouble noob whisperer Moderator

So when you said the you "formatted my pc" was that actually true? And when it was formatted, who installed the operating system.
    Very often the operating system will have drivers for the hardware devices present on the computer, but they are not always optimal and should be obtained from the PC manufacturer or the Device manufacturer.

Trouble, Jun 16, 2014
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question