Windows 8.2 Release Date

Discussion in 'Windows 8 News' started by Ian, Nov 26, 2013.

1. Ian

Charlie.L

I just want to say....there are too many bugs with my windows 8.1 that waiting for fix...
    but it seems that the only way to fix them is install(update to) windows8.2 ??
    gosh, I don't know whether some new issues will come out with 8.2....
    so I really want to update but I am afraid too

Charlie.L, Feb 21, 2014
    1. Advertisements

2. Ian

davehc

What are the bugs? Perhaps some help is forthcoming here. I don't have any of outstanding importance.

Preferably with no comments on the "Modern" start page -old hat, and easily avoided.!

davehc, Feb 21, 2014
    1. Advertisements

3. Ian

Charlie.L

OH l'm so sorry that I didn't noticed this reply to me....
    Err... bugs make me really disappointed with win8.1, such as Dobby (spelling right?) sounds app can't work any more I even can't open it...and my music player and video player can not play any music or video. However I can commonly open them.
    And another music player that I download by myself, doesn't work as well.
    Actually somebody else have told me a method to deal with them: he gave me a URL of windows8.1 drivers, so that I can download some newest drivers that fit my apps. Therefore, it doesn't work because the notice told me I am already has the newest driver....
    Huuuu....feeling bad

Charlie.L, Feb 25, 2014
  4. Ian

NeroFerk

Couldn't they just update it like how they usually do with all the problems they have? I guess that they just need more money if they have to release more and more OS's than fixing just one.

NeroFerk, Feb 26, 2014
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question