Windows 8.1 Pro 64bit , PES2014 and Daemon tools issues

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by mahanddeem, Feb 22, 2014.

1. mahanddeem

mahanddeem

Hi,
    So here's the deal, I have the disk version of Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 purchased from Amazon.
    My gaming PC has no DVD drive in it, and I don't see I need one ever.
    I made an image from the original disk in my laptop and them copied it to my PC when it was running Windows 7, installed the game fine and using daemon tools to mount the image .mds of my original DVD of the game to play online. I was using SCSI virtual drive in Daemon tools to mount the game and everything was running perfect.

I upgraded to Windows 8.1 Pro few days ago, I have a problem with Daemon tools lite 4.48.1 with STPD 1.84 (also tried the newest STPD 1.86 and still have the same problem) which is when I mount the .mdx or .mds image in SCSI drive in daemon tools and try to launch the game , I would either get "error securom 1000 , you're running the game from a backup" or "error 2700 conflict securom error and you're using either Alcohol or Daemon tools"

Can you please help me how to solve this issue ? I would hate to be forced to install a DVD into my PC as I almost never use it, All my games and software are download purchases except for this PES2014 as the steam version is incompatible with most mods from the community

Thanks

mahanddeem, Feb 22, 2014
    1. Advertisements

2. mahanddeem

bassfisher6522

bassfisher6522, Feb 22, 2014
    1. Advertisements

3. mahanddeem

mahanddeem

Thanks for the suggestion.

I doubt usb drives can work fine with securom protection. Plus if I'd really have to, I would just buy an internal DVD and call it a day.

mahanddeem, Feb 22, 2014
  4. mahanddeem

mahanddeem

Up !

mahanddeem, Mar 10, 2014
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question