Which Of Your Games Has The Highest Total Playtime?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by turklife, Jan 20, 2014.

1. turklife

turklife

Of all the games you have, which one has the most hours invested into it? For me the top contenders are Civ 5, Garry's Mod and Battlefield 4. What about you all?

turklife, Jan 20, 2014
    1. Advertisements

2. turklife

airplayne

I would love to play Civ 5, but really don't have the time. Have been playing Star Wars: The Old Republic. Have two characters at about level twenty.

airplayne, Jan 21, 2014
    1. Advertisements

3. turklife

JC8865

ARMA 2 Combined Ops...

JC8865, Jan 24, 2014
  4. turklife

Ian Administrator

I've just logged in to my Steam account to check this and L4D2 is the game I've played the most of with 64 hours... my wife has almost double this in Skyrim!

Ian, Jan 24, 2014
  5. turklife

bassfisher6522

Ya'll are a bunch of wussies....L4D2....984 hours. I've got some friends on steam that busted the 2000 hour mark on certain games. I'm a late bloomer to the PC gaming world.

bassfisher6522, Jan 25, 2014
  6. turklife

LoneWolfMage

Hmmm...

Games with the most play time ..

I have a tendency to install games and then uninstall them ( when I get bored of them) and then reinstall them again .. when I'm "in the mood" for them so its tough to say an exact 'Highest total play time'

My list in no particular order..

~Dungeons and Dragons Online (original sign up date is 11/23/2009 I don't have it currently installed due to staying "busy" with Neverwinter Online and Star Trek Online ) I am 'semi active' with this game.

~ The ORIGINAL GAME.. The Sim's ( I have ALL but one of the expansion packs..one expansion pack loaned to someone and I never got it back :(.. for the original Sim's ( game is currently not installed ) And I used to play this for HOURS .. (literally from sun up to sun down)

~Currently .. into Nevewinter Online(since it was 'released' as I mentioned in another post)

~Star Trek Online ( Only for the past month to month and 1/2)

I also have a binder of games that go back to Win 95/Win 98/Win ME days .. .. whether they would work on Win 8 is another story altogether :)

Just my gaming 'experience'

There are others as well ,, but those are my 'Highest total play time games' that I can think of off the top of my head.
    ~LoneWolf

----Edited to fix spelling errors-----

LoneWolfMage, Jan 25, 2014
  7. turklife

ZekeCabnCrk

I play a lot of League of Legends (about 50 hours so far).

ZekeCabnCrk, Jan 26, 2014
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question