Which games do you wish are available for PC?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by CeliVega, Mar 3, 2014.

1. CeliVega

CeliVega

A game being released on PC usually means more opportunities for mods, which is usually pretty cool for increasing the fun factor in a game.

As for me, would it be too greedy if I want all Mario and Zelda games on PC :p
    Also the Metal Gear series too. Wasn;t there a rumor that Phantom Pain will be getting a release for Pc?

Feel free to share your thoughts on this!

CeliVega, Mar 3, 2014
    1. Advertisements

2. CeliVega

Trellum

Uhm for me would be Dead Rising and The Last of us. It's a pity those two games aren't available for the PC, I wish they would create a PC version of them, specially Dead Rising, because there is no way I will ever get a Xox 360. There are other games I'd love to play on a PC, but those two are in the top of my list. Sadly I don't think my wish will ever come true :(

Trellum, Mar 4, 2014
    1. Advertisements

3. CeliVega

CeliVega

My wish may really come true in the near future:
    http://www.siliconera.com/2014/03/05/hideo-kojima-like-bring-metal-gear-solid-v-pc/
    The Metal Gear series director, Hideo Kojima himself expressed interest in bringing Phantom Pain to the PC! It's not 100% confirmed, but there's hope!

I never got to playing Dead Rising but I know Frank West from Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3. And The Last of Us is amazing. I like the dual protagonist approach. We don't get much of that these days.

CeliVega, Mar 6, 2014
  4. CeliVega

Trellum

That's awesome! I'm happy for you, I guess they are thinking of doing that because that game is a true classic ;) I hope they go for it and od it, I think the Metal Gear fans really deserve it!

As for the last of us... it really was a great game and is really odd it ever made it to the PC. I'm almost positive Dead Rising will never make it to the PC, but oh well! There still are awesome zombie games for the PC!

Trellum, Mar 6, 2014
  5. CeliVega

Lithium

I wish I could play RDR and Infamous Second Son. Most of the console exclusives are great, but there are also a lot of decent PC exclusives!

Lithium, Mar 25, 2014
  6. CeliVega

brkkab123

How about football, baseball and wrestling. They all used to have pc versions.

brkkab123, Mar 26, 2014
  7. CeliVega

Just Justin28

I second Zelda ... that would be great!

Just Justin28, Feb 1, 2016
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question