What's Your Favorite Movie?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by turklife, Jan 20, 2014.

1. turklife

turklife

I have many, many favorites so this is actually pretty tough to answer. My favorite director is Christopher Nolan, so his movies are among my top all time favorites. Jurassic Park is a long time favorite and has been since my childhood. What about you?

turklife, Jan 20, 2014
    1. Advertisements

2. turklife

airplayne

I am with you on not being able to pick only one. I will say, however, that Sci-fi/Fantasy would be my favorite genre.

airplayne, Jan 21, 2014
    1. Advertisements

3. turklife

janineaa

My newest favorite movie has to be The Wolf of Wall Street! I just love Leo DiCaprio! His acting is always so good, and the director is top notch as well. The storyline was pretty basic, but you will be able to get a good moral lesson with regard to greed and money. If there's too much of it, it will be bad for you!

janineaa, Mar 3, 2014
  4. turklife

Trellum

I can't pick just one movie, but I can pick a whole franchise ;) In this case I'd go for the Harry Potter franchise! I don't know why, but for some reason all the harry potter movies are now my comfort movies! They have joined my other comfort movies: Jumanji, Ghostbusters, Back to the future, Willow, the lord of the rings, etc. But if I had to pick a favorite, then I'd pick the third Harry Potter's movie!

Trellum, Mar 5, 2014
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question