What's up with blackberry?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Nivlac, Sep 24, 2013.

1. Nivlac

Nivlac

The blackberry franchise is slowly crumbling, a once mighty Rome (blackberry) as succumbed to the competitiveness of the telecoms market. With the advent of new OS and more equipped devices. The blackberry brand is scampering for help to resuscitate its dying brand.

What’s your take on the rise and fall of the berry from the tree of telecommunication?

Nivlac, Sep 24, 2013
    1. Advertisements

2. Nivlac

Core coffee & gigabytes Moderator

It's finished.

Core, Sep 26, 2013
    1. Advertisements

3. Nivlac

RomanAnthonysMama

This makes me super sad. I actually am an avid fan of BlackBerry, even though I have a Galaxy and iPhone. I think BlackBerry is great for business-purposes. I wish they'd focus more on making a comeback before selling out. I just feel like if Nokia can come back from the underground, so can BlackBerry.

RomanAnthonysMama, Sep 29, 2013
  4. Nivlac

Core coffee & gigabytes Moderator

Nokia's been bleeding money out of every orifice and Windows Phone has done little to help. At any rate, Nokia threw away their own Symbian OS and other similar projects in favor of Microsoft's system; for Blackberry to do the same, I don't think it'd be the same Blackberry anymore. Frankly, it almost feels like how Palm kept on producing their PDAs long after the world stopped buying them.

Core, Sep 29, 2013
  5. Nivlac

MorgUK

Never been a huge fan of Blackberry. They didn't evolve and rested on their laurels, now they are facing the consequences.

MorgUK, Oct 7, 2013
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question