What Is Your Favorite Weekend Activity?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by turklife, Jan 21, 2014.

1. turklife

turklife

What do you absolutely love to do on the weekend. For me, going out with friends is great when I'm not feeling like being at the house, and when I'm at home I love gaming and watching movies. What about you all?

turklife, Jan 21, 2014
    1. Advertisements

2. turklife

airplayne

Depending on the weekend (and the weather) it will vary between playing some online games, or spending time with family.

Now if I could get those two marry up somehow that would be great.

airplayne, Jan 21, 2014
    1. Advertisements

3. turklife

LindaKay

My ideal weekend day is made up of baking and cooking up a storm, enjoying a nice dinner with the BF, drinking wine and watching movies with him. We're boring!

LindaKay, Jan 21, 2014
  4. turklife

janineaa

I love going out with friends during the weekend as well. It makes me relax and not want to think about any issues from the work week. If I have to stay at home, I enjoy watching movies and catching up on tv series. I also like to try out baking at times. :)

janineaa, Mar 3, 2014
  5. turklife

Trellum

I love going to this big mall almost every weekend, where there are several restaurant and is possible to seat and have a nice meal for a decent price. I love it because there is free wifi over there!! So I can surf the web while I'm enjoying a few hours off from my daily routine :) I do this every Saturday.

Trellum, Mar 7, 2014
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question