What do you love about Windows 8?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by themarksquared, May 21, 2013.

1. themarksquared

themarksquared

Hello awesome people!

I'm very sure that Windows 8 can be considered as one of the most controversial operating systems released by Microsoft. There are some who praise it for the improvements when it comes to performance while some criticize it due to its different flaws and annoyances.

Today, let's talk about something positive. Let's talk about your reasons why you love Windows 8. I, for one, love Windows 8 because I simply love changes. I love to see new things every now and then. I'm not sure if my statement actually makes sense, but that's my reason.

How about you? Why do you love Windows 8?

themarksquared, May 21, 2013
    1. Advertisements

2. themarksquared

glcjr

I like the added stability that they added to it. with the exception of Aero glass and start menu, the desktop is just windows 7 improved in the case of stability.

glcjr, May 22, 2013
    1. Advertisements

3. themarksquared

Gerritjan1989

My main reason was the design of the start screen. I just love the way everything is divided up in to live tiles. When I boot my computer in the morning I have an immediate idea of new emails, posts on facebook, news, et cetera. I think it has definately improved my productivity.

Gerritjan1989, May 23, 2013
    Trouble likes this.
  4. themarksquared

themarksquared

I freaking love the live tiles! Honestly, it makes me more productive because I could just check the tile if I have new mail instead of going to the browser. I don't believe that it's useless.

themarksquared, May 24, 2013
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question