Upcoming Haswell Tablets/Touchscreen Ultrabooks

Discussion in 'Tablet / Surface Devices' started by Nuclear, Jul 24, 2013.

1. Nuclear

Nuclear

Anyone know of good upcoming Windows 8 tablets and touch screen ultrabooks. I'm excited for the new generation of intel Haswell processors but am not really seeing any products being released with them. As a college student I value the light weight of ultrabooks but also the battery life.

Nuclear, Jul 24, 2013
    1. Advertisements

2. Nuclear

Core coffee & gigabytes Moderator

Core, Jul 25, 2013
    1. Advertisements

3. Nuclear

Sugarhill

Well, my laptop is already out and I love it. It's the Asus S400CA-DH51T. I would still love 8 without the touchscreen, but the fact that it does have one makes it a really good experience. You can use a stylus on it also if you don't want the smudges. It has a really nice touchpad.

I was so used to just using the arrow buttons or PGUP and PGDN that I didn't really see how nice it was until an article I read and started fooling around with it. I use it much more than I did before. Since it's been out for a while, you may find it for a really good price.

Sugarhill, Sep 7, 2013
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question