This forum is hard to find in the net

Discussion in 'Announcements, Suggestions and Feedback' started by davidhk129, Sep 22, 2013.

1. davidhk129

davehc

I didn't want to get into site names. But, "z3r010" is, very obviously, the supervisor, if I can use that term. But the backbone is Brink. I have been with that gentleman's forum(s) since the early XP days. I stared posting back there under another pseudo, which for various reasons, I was obliged to abandon. Out of curiosity, I just checked it. ((Started by davehc (I edited my old name out), May 06 2007 06:23 AM)) It was then he started his incredible range of tutorials, which helped to get his MVP membership. That and the fact that he owned his own tech site of course - a 100% certain pass into the MVP lounge.

And . LOL. davehc certainly hasn't improved the stats for this forum!!!!!

Last edited: Sep 23, 2013
    davehc, Sep 23, 2013
    1. Advertisements

2. davidhk129

Ian Administrator

Yeah this site doesn't seem to rate very well for the term "windows 8 forums" when I search on Google - I'm not sure why as there are some really unrelated sites that pop up well before this one does. I wonder if it's because we don't have enough quality links pointing to the site?

Perhaps I need to start working on writing more articles and draw people in that way, which may help get links, improve the rankings and then improve the visitor numbers!

Ian, Sep 23, 2013
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question