the walking dead controller issues on tablet with W8.1

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Ondřej Štiťák, Oct 31, 2014.

1. Ondřej Štiťák

Ondřej Štiťák

Hi everybody,

I bought ASUS VivoTab Note 8 M80TA 32GB and it is amazing with win 8.1. So i installed Steam and some games. But when i try to play the walking dead my touch and stylus controller in the game seems that do not work how he should be. My touch ability working like a gamepad and it always return to the center of my screen and i just can't touch wherever i want so i must move the crosshair by touching screen on left or right and waiting for it is moved and it is annoying. Anybody same problem ?

thx for help :)
    ------------------------------------
    and sorry for my english :)

Ondřej Štiťák, Oct 31, 2014
    1. Advertisements

2. Ondřej Štiťák

bassfisher6522

I don't think a tablet or any tablet for that matter were/are designed to play graphic intensive games. Especially with a low end embedded GPU as your tablet has...eg the Intel HD Graphics, support DirectX 11 that's listed in the specs for that tablet. You also need to check the game specs for what the minimum hardware needs are.

Note: I have an Intel HD GPU on my Samsung RV511 laptop and it aint worth diddly squat to play any games from steam on/with.

bassfisher6522, Nov 12, 2014
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question