Stolen...

Discussion in 'Tablet / Surface Devices' started by PSyCHoHaMSTeRZa, Jul 14, 2013.

1. PSyCHoHaMSTeRZa

PSyCHoHaMSTeRZa

I type this thread with grief in my heart... A sad, sad day has befallen me.

My expensive Windows 8 tablet... HAS BEEN STOLEN!

I was barely gone for half an hour, when I came back, tablet was just... gone... Out of my little bachelor flat.

And you know the worst part? I can't even tell the police. Why? Because I live in South Africa. They get cases like this and it just gets shrugged off.

PSyCHoHaMSTeRZa, Jul 14, 2013
    1. Advertisements

2. PSyCHoHaMSTeRZa

Trouble noob whisperer Moderator

Very sorry to hear of your terrible circumstance. Please accept my sincere condolences regarding the loss of your tablet.
    On the upside, a replacement (if that's even in your budget) will likely cost considerably less than you paid originally.
    Looks like starting tomorrow both the 32 and 64 bit versions of the Surface RT will be priced down by about $150 bucks U.S.

Trouble, Jul 14, 2013
    1. Advertisements

3. PSyCHoHaMSTeRZa

PSyCHoHaMSTeRZa

PSyCHoHaMSTeRZa, Jul 15, 2013
  4. PSyCHoHaMSTeRZa

RomanAnthonysMama

I am so sorry that you're dealing with something like this. When there is no justice system set in place to fight for you, it must make it even harder. In situations like these, you just have to stay positive even though you're so upset. People can be so awful and spiteful, they only look out for their best interests. Whenever I bring my tablet with me somewhere, I bring a tote or purse that I can put it in in case I need to run to the bathroom or anything.

RomanAnthonysMama, Jul 22, 2013
  5. PSyCHoHaMSTeRZa

MorgUK

That sucks, did they break in the place or did you leave the door open? Did you have any security software on it so you can track its location and take pictures etc?

MorgUK, Sep 26, 2013
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question