Simplified Chinese system locale

Discussion in 'Windows 8 Support' started by mazzah, Nov 19, 2014.

1. mazzah

mazzah

Hello !
    To make a very long story short, to be able to install a Chinese game(MMOrpg, Chinese servers and so on..) I had to change my system locale from my default (Slovenian, Slovenia) to Chinese (Simplified, China) and it has to stay this way, otherwise I can't play it. The game works fine (except for the outrageous ping..), but the problem is that some programs, that'd normally work fine, now don't anymore. Many people, who post youtube video guides on how to install this game are also able to open the programs which I can't anymore. I have to use an application called AppLocale to use BSplayer for example as it found some kind of error when I tried opening it before. Sadly I can't use AppLocale for every program because it only works with some.
    I hope that someone will be able to tell me what exactly I can do because resetting my laptop every few hours just so I can use that one or two programs is just tedious

mazzah, Nov 19, 2014
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question