Sexy Runner Game

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Hazneliel, Dec 13, 2013.

1. Hazneliel

Hazneliel

Hello, Im a game developer and just became Indy developer, here is the game I just released to the store, I hope you like it. Tell me what you think of it! Sexy Runner

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hazneliel, Dec 13, 2013
    1. Advertisements

2. Hazneliel

airplayne

I am guessing the setting for the game is a post-apocalyptic world, but really the runner gets kind of lost in the business of the background. Is there any way to simplify that?

airplayne, Dec 13, 2013
    1. Advertisements

3. Hazneliel

Hazneliel

Yeah, Im aware of that problem, I didnt think it was very important when playing the game, but lot of people are commenting about it. Im trying to figure out a way to make main characters stand out in the scene without hurting the detail in the bg. As soon as I figure this out will be added to an update. Thank you very much for your feedback

Hazneliel, Dec 13, 2013
  4. Hazneliel

MyDigitalpoint

The concept is good, but still need some polishing. I'm sure you will be to improve those little details as that of the background, already noted above ;)

MyDigitalpoint, Dec 13, 2013
  5. Hazneliel

MorgUK

Just get a small white boarder around the running character?

MorgUK, Dec 18, 2013
  6. Hazneliel

Hazneliel

There is a black border around the main character, I was hoping that would do.

Hazneliel, Dec 23, 2013
  7. Hazneliel

airplayne

The border isn't the problem, it is the outfit that the character is wearing that is getting lost in the background. I would suggest either lightening up the outfit or some other mod to the background to increase the contrast.

airplayne, Dec 23, 2013
  8. Hazneliel

CeliVega

I am interested in knowing what software do you use to make this game. Also how long does it take to come out with a fine game like this? I know there's still a lot to do and polish, but if you view it from the developer/creator's point of view it's actually pretty good and cause I know just how much troubleshooting and coding you have to go through to come out with this. Care to share a little insight on the development of the game?

CeliVega, Feb 27, 2014
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question