Selecting multiple images

Discussion in 'Windows 8 Support' started by Steve, Aug 9, 2014.

1. Steve

Steve

Hi all

I'm helping my grandmother organise her images on her new Windows 8 laptop.

I'm having such dreadful issues trying to select multiple images!!!

I'm used to Windows 7, I've never used 8 before, but I assumed it was the same logic...

I figured out that you simply Right-Click to select an image, and obviously you can select as many images as you like. But my grandmother has got a LOT of images and it would take forever to select them all separately.

So my logical thinking was that if I select one, hold 'shift', then select the last one that she wants moving, it would select all of them. But it just doesn't!! It simply selects that one images and none of the others, making the shift key completely redundant.

I've been looking on all sorts of forums trying to find out how to select multiple images automatically, and they all just say the same thing...

"Right click to select one. To select multiple images that are next to each other, hold the shift key and select the last one. It will select every image inbetween."

This just doesn't work!! It's such a nuisance. It's not exactly stopping me from organising the images, but it is such a pain. Plus, this should be basic computer stuff. Why is this so complicated?!

Help please

Thanks in advance!

Steve, Aug 9, 2014
    1. Advertisements

2. Steve

bassfisher6522

bassfisher6522, Aug 9, 2014
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question