Photos from Camera go to Desktop

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sebasss, May 14, 2015.

1. Sebasss

Sebasss

hi, a have a problem, I was trying to change folder which a photos from my tablet saves but because of mistake I direct them to a desktop. Now I cannot undo it and all my photos from camera goes to a desktop!!! please help me because this is a tablet for work!!!

Sebasss, May 14, 2015
    1. Advertisements

2. Sebasss

Trouble noob whisperer Moderator

Hello and welcome to the forum.
    You're going to need to be a bit more specific in describing your problem.
    What tablet.... Manufacturer, Model Name, Model Number, Operating System?
    Are these photos that you are taking with the tablet?
    I don't have a Windows tablet but on my Windows Phone I just use the native Windows 8.1 "Storage Sense" applet to tell it where to store my photos, as well as other things like music, videos, podcasts, downloads, apps, etc.,

Trouble, May 15, 2015
    1. Advertisements

3. Sebasss

Sebasss

hi, thank You for your anwer i hope You will be able to tell me somthing more. This is a dell tablet but i dont know model, it has a windows 8,1. I just need to change place of storage from desktop to some folder. (yes, pictures which i'm taking from this tablet).

Sebasss, May 15, 2015
  4. Sebasss

Trouble noob whisperer Moderator

I'm not sure that I can be of much help, maybe someone with the same or similar device may be able to help more.

I can say that in most instances that, where a file is saved is often dictated by the app (application software) that is producing the file, and....
    in most instances the location of the default save location can be adjusted from within the app's properties / settings.
    Maybe take a closer look at whichever camera app you are using and see if there is a settings menu within that application that you can adjust.

Trouble, May 15, 2015
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question