Official Assassin's Creed 4 Launch Trailer

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Woobeewoo, Oct 22, 2013.

1. Woobeewoo

Woobeewoo

Trailer

I'm not sure about how I feel, I liked the first two games but Revelations was a disappointment and AC3 was just plain boring. This new chapter looks interesting but it looks a little silly to me for some reason I can't understand, maybe it's because of the pirate theme. Oh well, I hope I'm wrong about this.

What are your thoughts?

Woobeewoo, Oct 22, 2013
    1. Advertisements

2. Woobeewoo

themarksquared

As far as I can remember, I was able to read an early review by a gaming magazine which said that this version of assassin's creed is one of the best in the series. I would include the link, but unfortunately, I can't remember anymore. I found it on reddit.

themarksquared, Oct 26, 2013
    1. Advertisements

3. Woobeewoo

themarting

Ive heard from a couple of sources that the game itself is great, The translation however leaves alot to be desired. On the subtitles at least it seems like they rushed to finish it up, and didnt send someone in to check for language errors or to make sure it flowed well enough.

Not a huge deal but not something you expect from such a big name.

themarting, Nov 1, 2013
  4. Woobeewoo

orz

Is this Assassin's Creed: Black Flag? If so I've heard from many people that its amazing and obviously while the game concept is getting old is one of the best in the series.

orz, Nov 29, 2013
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question