Nvidia delays SHIELD until July

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by sonic, Jun 27, 2013.

1. sonic

sonic

Source

Nvidia announced the delay one day before the release. New release date isn't set. They just said it will be sometime in July. Does anyone here plan to get one of these?

sonic, Jun 27, 2013
    1. Advertisements

2. sonic

adamsmith

yes ! I'm all set to go for it and not wondered much with the late till July launch as it's sure that it has to come out anytime sooner and I'm in no mood to let it go anyway ..

adamsmith, Jun 27, 2013
    1. Advertisements

3. sonic

wowtgp

I am not sure if I can afford to buy another console, especially after pre-ordering both Xbox One and PS4 in the last month. My wallet is crying already.

wowtgp, Aug 9, 2013
  4. sonic

vaibhav402

I really don't see the point of getting Shield for 300$ (Please let me know if I quoted the price correct). 300$ can get me a Wii U which I can play Nintendo games on. Its good if you want to play some CoD or BF3 while you poop I suppose but honestly, I doubt people will spend 300$ on a device just so they can play 10-15 mins extra in the bathroom or whatever. However, its a good device to play mobile games on but most mobile games are not made with a controller in mind. Maybe there will be special versions for the Shield. We need to wait and see.

vaibhav402, Aug 19, 2013
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question