New Witcher 3: Wild Hunt screenshots

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by sonic, Jun 28, 2013.

1. sonic

sonic

Damn, this game looks amazing. I'll have to upgrade my graphics card before this game is released. I remember what Ubersampling from witcher 2 did to my framerates.

Couple of HD screenshots I found:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You can find more screenshots here.

sonic, Jun 28, 2013
    1. Advertisements

2. sonic

airplayne

If those are in game graphics, that would awesome, and would probably require a top of the line graphics card. The trouble is, a lot of the time they only post cinematic screenshots and the actual in game graphics are a bit lower quality.

airplayne, Jul 3, 2013
    1. Advertisements

3. sonic

Denis

Wow... that looks amazing!
    I need to get the first two games asap, I hope they are as good as the third one looks like.

Denis, Jul 8, 2013
  4. sonic

wowtgp

I am really pumped up for this game. The last 2 Witcher games were phenomenal. So, we need not worry about the quality. Moreover, this game is set in an open wold, which makes it more intriguing and compelling. Will be day 1 for me :)

These screenshots look amazing. The more I see, the more I want this game :)

wowtgp, Aug 6, 2013
  5. sonic

vaibhav402

This is going to be so awesome! Witcher 3 is like Skyrim, monster hunter and Witcher 2 combined in a single game. Kudos to CDPR for making such amazing games on such a short budget. I hope this game gets less pirated than less :( The Witcher 2 surely made them money, but the piracy rate was just astounding.

vaibhav402, Aug 19, 2013
  6. sonic

wowtgp

Yep,this is like a mixture of all the games you mentioned. A bit of Skyrim, Dark Souls and Monster Hunter.

wowtgp, Aug 22, 2013
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question