New Assassins Creed 4 footage

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by wowtgp, Aug 8, 2013.

1. wowtgp

wowtgp

Since nobody else posted it here, I though PC gamers might like it. I have to say, The Caribbean open world setting looks phenomenal and intriguing. What do you think about this game?

wowtgp, Aug 8, 2013
    1. Advertisements

2. wowtgp

vaibhav402

I am tired of Assassin's Creed games now. The third was pretty crap IMO with a ton of bugs and a lackluster PC port. Game wise, the story was boring. You do not even play as Connor for the first few hours. The ending made me furious. I literally pulled my hair out as to how bad it was. Basically, the ending was purposely made that way so that the story can go on and on forever and Ubisoft can dish out infinite number of yearly AC sequels. As much as it sounds fun to roam around as pirates, I am not going to buy this game simply because the game has turned into a completely different game from the one it set out to be in AC1,2 and Brotherhood. An Assassin is a guy who sneaks around to kill people with a limited number of stealth weapons. Since when did an assassin carry a freaking rifle, a pistol and bombs with him. They didn't even give him Blow Darts; something which was used extensively by the native Americans at that time. I am personally more exited for the new Thief game but from the looks of the game, it looks like they made the game easier to appeal to more audience. Lets hope they didn't ruin it.

vaibhav402, Aug 20, 2013
    1. Advertisements

3. wowtgp

wowtgp

Don't worry bro. This is going to be awesome.

wowtgp, Aug 22, 2013
  4. wowtgp

carl0251

I really don't know what was so bad about AC3 IMO it was the best AC. People complained about it being too different with new things. But if they didn't change it up people would be bored of same generic, follow and kill gameplay in AC1, Plus Connor's story was amazing, Ezio was some rich boy whilst Connor watched his mother burn to death and even killed his own dad. AC will always have the best stories of any game series.

carl0251, Aug 31, 2013
  5. wowtgp

wowtgp

What? Are you suggesting that AS 3 was the best game to you?

No! It was a below par game!

wowtgp, Sep 5, 2013
  6. wowtgp

airplayne

This looks awesome, too bad I really have no time to play. Besides, I doubt my video card would be up to the task.

airplayne, Sep 7, 2013
  7. wowtgp

themarksquared

Reviews for the PS3 and 360 version of the game just arrived. Machinima gave it a 9/10. I'm impressed. I can't wait for the PC version.

themarksquared, Oct 29, 2013
  8. wowtgp

themarting

I didnt even realize these games were available on pc! I played this for a bit on the xbox 360 and really liked it, but I was taking turns with my younger brothers, and this game isnt really conducive to taking turns type play.

I may have to download these for pc...

themarting, Oct 30, 2013
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question