Need help with Modern UI version of IE 10

Discussion in 'Networking' started by brkkab123, Dec 10, 2012.

1. brkkab123

brkkab123

I have a question about the modern ui version of Internet Explorer 10. Does anyone know how to use AI RoboForm Desktop in it ? Also where are my favorites at that I downloaded with the Xmarks for modern ui at ?

brkkab123, Dec 10, 2012
    1. Advertisements

2. brkkab123

Ian Administrator

I don't know if you'll be able to use apps like that in the Modern UI version of IE10 - as it runs plugin free. RoboForm is Windows 8 compatible, so I guess they'd have integrated this functionality if they could have done. Looks like you may need to run the desktop version to get it working (for now at least).

edit: I did some more googling and found this page on their site which implies it won't work in the Modern UI (http://blog.roboform.com/form-filling-in-windows-8-legacy-apps/)

Ian, Dec 10, 2012
    1. Advertisements

3. brkkab123

brkkab123

Yeah, that figure's. I have a feeling all these software companies will have to change how they program tgeir software. I believe the next version of Windows will be desktop ui-less.

brkkab123, Dec 10, 2012
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question