need An updated wifi driver

SOLVED Discussion in 'Networking' started by Droniexxx, Feb 5, 2021.

1. Droniexxx

Droniexxx

Hi
    My internet connection returns limited quite regularly I deleted the installed driver and went to the Dell website for the driver.
    how ever the driver last update was 2013. I loaded it but I got the same results. so I went to Intel and whe I tried to down load the driver a request came contact the manufacturer for updated driver. The driver in question is .intel Centrino ultimate-N6300 AGN I tried to update with DB 8.2 That caused more problems like not waking from sleep so I clean installed win 8.1 and began again. I also removed and reinstallen the Lan Driver intel 82579LM Gigabit network controller. When streaming the problem happens more often when I log onto Now TV Can anyone tell me how to down load from Intel with a link please. My Laptop is Dell Precision M6700

Droniexxx, Feb 5, 2021
    1. Advertisements

2. Droniexxx

Droniexxx

I managed to find a download and all seem fine thanks to all that viewed my post

Droniexxx, Feb 9, 2021
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question