My friend is selling his old pc. How much should he price it?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by CeliVega, Feb 27, 2014.

1. CeliVega

CeliVega

I am not too familiar with computer, but I am thinking of buying it if the cost is not too high:

AMD Phenom(tm) II X2 555 Processor
    Cpu Speed:3.2 GHz
    Ram: 2.1 Gb
    Video card AMD Radeon Graphics Processor (0x68D8)
    AMD High Definition Audio Device

CeliVega, Feb 27, 2014
    1. Advertisements

2. CeliVega

Trellum

Not sure we can provide you with a price, because the price really depends on the country you are living in. In my country second hand computers, specially desktops are really cheap! Specially the generic ones, that's why I haven't sold my desktop (old one) because I know I'd get too little for it. If you are unsure about the price, then you should check your local newspaper's ads. I'm pretty sure you can find more info on prices there by looking at the ads of other desktops that are being sold.

Trellum, Mar 4, 2014
    1. Advertisements

3. CeliVega

CeliVega

Ah, I know that feel. I am not too sure about PCs, but I figure it wouldn't be too different with the phones on market these days. You can always expect a price drop in a few months because they are releasing new models so fast! If there's a specific model you want, it's better if you have patience for a while and buy it after the price drop. So second hand PCs don't get a good price eh?

CeliVega, Mar 5, 2014
  4. CeliVega

Greaterman

I think noone will want this spec now :p

Greaterman, Jun 14, 2016
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question