Minecraft Anyone?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by David B, Aug 11, 2013.

1. David B

David B

Just out of curiosity, does anyone here play Minecraft?

David B, Aug 11, 2013
    1. Advertisements

2. David B

wowtgp

I have played it a lot. I just can't get enough of it. You can create games within games really easily. I mean, it's really difficult to define this game.

wowtgp, Aug 11, 2013
    1. Advertisements

3. David B

David B

Yeah, I can understand where you are coming from. I operate a Bukkit server for my friends and I, and we do all kinds of cool things. We designed something using TNT and command blocks that when you press a button, you are teleported into an area that has TNT ready to explode, and the amount that is ready to explode is just enough to bring your hearts down to one.

David B, Aug 12, 2013
  4. David B

Samuron

I used to play it a lot but not anymore. It just got really repetitive and stale for me. The biggest problem with the game though is how poorly optimized it is. The fact that it won't run at a constant 60 fps on a computer with a Nvidia GTX 680 graphics card is just shameful.

Samuron, Aug 17, 2013
  5. David B

David B

Perhaps you should look into changing your rendering settings. :p

David B, Aug 17, 2013
  6. David B

Trent Berlinger

I've never played Minecraft. Outside of the laptop I'm getting next week, I've never had a PC that was high-end enough to play many games. My XP Desktop can't even handle Halo: Combat Evolved.

They recently announced that it would be coming to more consoles, though, so I will probably try it out when it comes out on PS Vita.

Trent Berlinger, Sep 1, 2013
  7. David B

MorgUK

I've never played it, but I've watched a lot of videos. If there was more "point" to the game then I'd play, but I don't want to waste hours into it just to defend from goblins at night.

MorgUK, Sep 2, 2013
  8. David B

collinsexton

I love playing Minecraft! I haven't played it so much recently, but I really like the gameplay style!

There is a Creative Mode, where you can play for fun! :). It's really fun to build things, especially building carts that run on tracks. That's one of my favorite things to do! . :D

collinsexton, Sep 2, 2013
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question