Locating music in windows 8

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Desiree, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Desiree

Desiree

Happy new year everyone. I wanted to ask if someone here can tell my how to locate my music when my mp3 player is connected in windows 8? I'm just a beginner. Thank you in advance. If you could provide me a simple video tutorial that would be fine.

Desiree, Jan 11, 2014
    1. Advertisements

2. Desiree

bassfisher6522

Are you referring to the music that is stored on the mp3 player once it's connected? Open up file explore, then under devices/drives locate your mp3 player, then double click it. This will open up you mp3 player, from there you can listen, move, transfer to and from.

bassfisher6522, Jan 11, 2014
    1. Advertisements

3. Desiree

Trellum

I'm assuming you'd find said music the same way you would when you connect a smartphone to charge it. I usually click on the documents folder, then from there I can easily see the icon of my smartphone. I have never done this with music, but once you are at it you can just search the different folders, like ''media'' and so on.

Trellum, Mar 4, 2014
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question