keyboard left key not working in windows 8

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by amit kaushal, Aug 16, 2014.

1. amit kaushal

amit kaushal

my keyboard left key not working when i play NFSMW. it was going good when i had windows 7 on my PC but in windows 8 i don know what went wrong. anybody can suggest!?

amit kaushal, Aug 16, 2014
    1. Advertisements

2. amit kaushal

Trouble noob whisperer Moderator

You don't mention anything about your actual system (desktop, laptop, etc.,) nor any specifics about the keyboard.
    It is not unusual for certain manufacturers, especially laptop manufacturers to have drivers specific for a particular model's keyboard and pointing devices, so.......
    Some more information might be helpful.
    And, while I will not even pretend to know what NFSMW is, I will ask..... does the keyboard perform as expected outside of that particular application?

Trouble, Aug 16, 2014
    1. Advertisements

3. amit kaushal

amit kaushal

thanx for your concern sir. i have a lenovo desktop running on Windows 8 (32-bit), intel pentium core processor(2.80GHz), 2GB RAM, 500GB hard drive.
    NFSMW-->Need For Speed Most Wanted :) ... and yes the keyboard works well outside this game, also when i use the left key in game menu, the key works fine but when i start my game the left key with upward key combination does not work. I tried changing the port of my keyboard but of no use.

amit kaushal, Aug 17, 2014
  4. amit kaushal

Trouble noob whisperer Moderator

Is there anything special about the keyboard? Is it a gaming keyboard? Who is the manufacturer of the keyboard?
    Have you checked the game boards for similar issues?
    A quick Google found this
    have you tried it?
    I suspect it is something unique to the game.

Trouble, Aug 17, 2014
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question