HP Envy X2

Discussion in 'Tablet / Surface Devices' started by PSyCHoHaMSTeRZa, May 7, 2013.

1. PSyCHoHaMSTeRZa

PSyCHoHaMSTeRZa

Hi there. I would just like to share my experience with the HP Envy X2 tablet, in case anyone has ever thought of getting one.

Firstly, the biggest selling point is the battery life. The Envy has two batteries, one in the screen and one in the keyboard. Combined, you can get around 11-12 hours of battery life out of it, and that includes continuous working! I unplug mine at 8 in the morning, and then I can work, browse and play up till about 8 at night again.

The keyboard does tend to be a bit oversensitive, double typing letters a lot (either that or I have gorilla fingers), but the onscreen keyboard when you use it as a tablet works wonderfully.

All in all, I think this was a great investment.

PSyCHoHaMSTeRZa, May 7, 2013
    hjahangiri likes this.
    1. Advertisements

2. PSyCHoHaMSTeRZa

hjahangiri

That's great to hear! Have you updated the BIOS to f.08? That should fix the keyboard issues.

hjahangiri, May 7, 2013
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question