Hi from London

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Qamra, Oct 13, 2013.

1. Qamra

Qamra

Hi all,

I just got my Windows 8 phone and Windows 8 laptop so I thought this is the perfect place to learn new stuff.
    Good to see not everyone talks just evil about new Windows!

Have a nice day all x

Qamra, Oct 13, 2013
    1. Advertisements

2. Qamra

davehc

Hi and welcome.

Well, not all the members are necessarily 100% supportive, but the "loyalists" do their best to try and put over a better feeling towards the OS

davehc, Oct 13, 2013
    1. Advertisements

3. Qamra

Trouble noob whisperer Moderator

Greetings. Glad to have you aboard. We're all more or less learning together here.
    Are you already planning for your upgrade to Windows 8.1?
    Personally I'm very interested to see how, when and if my Windows Phone 8 will be upgraded to Windows 8.1.

Trouble, Oct 13, 2013
  4. Qamra

brkkab123

I don't dislike 8 but, there's were definitely mistake's made by Microsoft. One of the biggie's is the name change's of certain utilities/feature's. I think we'll have to wait until Ballmer's replacement, to see where Microsoft is truly headed. Personally, if everything Microsoft is going to be subscription based, I'm not interested. All the companie's are nickel and diming us. Games are a perfect example. You pay $60.00 for a game, then a month later, they add a feature for $20.00 more and then keep doing it, until the next game come's out. Thus, the $60.00 game, actually cost us over $100.00. Get's old, really fast.

brkkab123, Oct 13, 2013
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question