Hello I'm Ace

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ace, Sep 13, 2011.

1. Ace

Ace

Hey, nice site, I hope to learn more about Windows 8 in the future after it becomes more recognized.

About myself? I'm currently 29 years old, and i've been in all aspects of computers from since I was 7 or 8 years old. Started working with DOS playing games and all that fun stuff. Moved on from Windows 95 to Windows 98 and 2000, which eventually lead me to Windows XP in which I started learning Excel and everything else in the Microsoft Office suite. Went on to NT programming and learned a lot about the Registry for older NT versions. The registry has changed a lot from 2000 though, even from the step up to Windows XP. They stopped using INI files and moved onto XML before creating the registry.

Aside from that, I started in my own world of programming, and i've been a programmer for several years now gaining knowledge in Batch, Registry, Perl, C, C#, C++, Powershell, LISP, Delphi, some Java, and even VB.net today. I don't like Visual C++ though, I stay with Standard C++ because of it's compatibility with Linux and Mac.

I know lots about Video editing, and Graphic design as well as most of the knowledge a webmaster would have with websites. I create my own music in Ableton and FL Studio and learned a bit about music theory as well which I added onto from my years of playing guitar.

Currently i'm one out of the two owners that created TechLifeForum.net and my hobby with computers still continues today. Hope to learn and contribute to the community here as well!

~Ace

Ace, Sep 13, 2011
    clifford likes this.
    1. Advertisements

2. Ace

Becky

Hi Ace, nice to meet you :)

Becky, Sep 13, 2011
    1. Advertisements

3. Ace

Ace

A welcome from the admin, thankyou :) I appreciate the welcome from you to the community!

Ace, Sep 13, 2011
  4. Ace

clifford (c_c)

Howdy Ace

Welcome to win8forums

clifford, Sep 13, 2011
  5. Ace

Ian Administrator

Welcome Ace, good to see you here :)

Ian, Sep 13, 2011
  6. Ace

Nibiru2012 Moderator

Dare il benvenuto al Windows 8 Fori situano l'Asso! (Greetings in Italian!)

Nibiru2012, Sep 14, 2011
  7. Ace

Ace

Thanks for all of the welcome comments, I appreciate them :)

Ace, Sep 14, 2011
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question