Graphics clutter in Windows 8

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Joe, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Joe

Joe

Does anyone know if the new Windows 10 graphics/general interface will be more organizes and user-friendly like the old Windows OS, clean lines, no gamer icons, no colored squares everywhere, it is way too much clutter and does not make any sense. You have to hover over an icon that disappears, etc. Just make it simple again!

Joe, Jul 22, 2015
    1. Advertisements

2. Joe

Joe

Just took a look at it - looks like it is still tailored to gamers, etc. I will probably be switching to Linux.

Joe, Jul 22, 2015
    1. Advertisements

3. Joe

Joe

I see it is designed for touch screens. Nobody likes touch screens. They are messy. Also, I hope the new Windows 10 makes it so you do not have to go "find" and hunt down your apps and programs - Ridiculous. If it is still tailored to gamers and touch screens, etc. I will probably be switching to Linux.

Joe, Jul 22, 2015
  4. Joe

Trouble noob whisperer Moderator

Hello and welcome to the forum.
    Nothing wrong with that. A lot of people use Linux (some version or other) everyday and seem to do just fine.
    It's all a matter of personal preference.
    That's a bit like me saying.... "I'll probably be switching to a Ford. That darn Ferrari is tailored too much toward going fast and racing, the doggone paint scheme, upholstery and luxury appointments are just too nice."
    Nothing wrong with a Ford

Trouble, Jul 22, 2015
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question