Gaming on tablet

Discussion in 'Tablet / Surface Devices' started by PSyCHoHaMSTeRZa, May 7, 2013.

1. PSyCHoHaMSTeRZa

PSyCHoHaMSTeRZa

Hi there

I would like to know if anybody is playing any games on windows 8 tablets? If so, what games have you found to work best?

Personally, I got Adera from the shop, but I have also tried Bookworm Adventures 2 (popcap), Game of Life (Gamehouse) and I got Dungeon Hearts from Steam. All of them work perfectly, though I would say Adera and Dungeon Hearts seem to play smoothest with the best graphics.

PSyCHoHaMSTeRZa, May 7, 2013
    1. Advertisements

2. PSyCHoHaMSTeRZa

TinkerBell

I've played Robotek the turned-based robot-on-robot combat. I also played Jetpack Joyride the fast-paced side-scrolling action game. Recently, I've played the serene of Pinball FX2. The graphics and sound effects in all three games are amazing, and all three worked fine enough for me. Gaming on Windows 8 tablets is fun, and amazing!!! ;)

TinkerBell, Jun 3, 2013
    1. Advertisements

3. PSyCHoHaMSTeRZa

adamsmith

I'm also a huge fan of Adera and Dungeon Hearts and play these a lot whenever i get the free time of my work right over my tab..

adamsmith, Jun 5, 2013
  4. PSyCHoHaMSTeRZa

carlalexander

I haven't had the opportunity to play any game on my windows 8 tablet, strange huh? Well when you are running up and down like a headless chicken it can be quite hard to play games. Luckily, things are clearing out and I will give it a try and download a couple of games this weekend. :)

carlalexander, Jul 9, 2013
  5. PSyCHoHaMSTeRZa

nonsiccus

I don't play too many mobile games on my tablet, as I typically find them a little too easy or boring. I've always been a PC gamer at heart, so I had been looking for a way to translate that to my tablet experience. During my wanderings on reddit, I found this awesome software that serves as a remote desktop tool, however it streams your desktop's video output to your tablet (at a frame rate that is reasonable!) so that you can leverage your desktop's presumably better specs. The app is called splashtop. Check it out, worth a look if you're looking to get a PC gaming experience on your tablet.

nonsiccus, Aug 18, 2013
  6. PSyCHoHaMSTeRZa

najuaunataka

I have played pinball FX2

najuaunataka, Apr 10, 2015
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question