Gaming on tablet computers?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by gadgetised, Feb 20, 2014.

1. gadgetised

gadgetised

Are you a tablet gamer or do you still prefer computers? I have found tablet gaming to be getting better and better, but I can't steer myself away from bigger games on computers and consoles. Do you think tablet gaming will improve any time soon? I would love to see some desktop games on Windows 8.1 devices if they can run desktop apps.

gadgetised, Feb 20, 2014
    1. Advertisements

2. gadgetised

Lithium

I prefer computers for gaming, but there are a few games that are more fun on tablets. Windows 8 is very good for racing games. The steering is very well synchronized.

Lithium, Feb 24, 2014
    1. Advertisements

3. gadgetised

CeliVega

I know tablet pcs are slowly becoming a trend, but I think they are not suitable for gaming. Sure there's some casual games that can function just well with just a tap of fingers, but great games usually requires a keyboard, or controller to actually input the command or control the movement of your in game avatar. Simple games may be okay for Tablet PCs, but I think a gaming quality Pc will still be the best for RPG, Action Adventure, Wide Open Sand Box games, etc.

CeliVega, Feb 27, 2014
  4. gadgetised

Lithium

Indeed, casual games is the name for tablet games. They aren't epic like the PC games and they will most likely lose their popularity soon.

Lithium, Feb 27, 2014
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question