For Anyone who may be interested

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Trouble, Mar 23, 2013.

1. Trouble

Trouble noob whisperer Moderator

The folks over at How To Geek are running a pretty nice continuing series of training for Windows 7.
    Now, while I realize that this is a Windows 8 Forum, I also realize that a lot of, if not most of, this information is easily ported over for Windows 8 users. Excepting of course the obvious and easily over-come GUI / Interface / Start Screen issues.
    If you're interested you can read more here
    Some may find the sections on IP Addressing valuable while others may find the Networking / Wireless Networking beneficial. Especially if you couple that information with the information found under Resource Access, which has a very good albeit brief explanation of Share Permissions vs. Security (NTFS) Permissions and how when used in combination and applied to groups as well as individual users the most restrictive applies.

Trouble, Mar 23, 2013
    1. Advertisements

2. Trouble

IndiePoster

Just had a quick read and seems interesting I will definitely read this thankyou, Hopefully some new users find this useful.

IndiePoster, Mar 29, 2013
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question