FJ CAMERA NOT WORKING.

Discussion in 'Drivers' started by srdzenda, May 21, 2014.

1. srdzenda

srdzenda

Does anyone know how to resolve this? I have a Fujitsu AH512 laptop running windows 8.1 Enterprise. Suddenly after some updates my built in FJ camera stopped working. I've tried reinstalling the drivers with a CD that came with the laptop, I tried downloading them from Fujitsu official support site, and still no results - the instalation won't go through, it says "The FJ camera has not found. Please plug in the FJ camera and try to install again". This shows with every version of FJ camera drivers that I've tried. Tried with the windows 7 drivers, still the same. Then I went into Device manager to try to update the drivers from there - but the imaging device option was missing! Then I set it to show hidden devices also and then the imaging device showed, and FJ camera below it. Right click properties on FJ camera and it says this : "Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45)". I've tried update via windows and it said that I already have the latest drivers.

I doubt anyone knows how to resolve this, since whatever I googled, it seems that almost EVERYONE has problems with that built in cameras with windows 8, especially 8.1, regardless of a computer brand.

So if anyone knows anything about this, or has some helpful information on this subject, any advice would be much appreciated!

srdzenda, May 21, 2014
    1. Advertisements

2. srdzenda

FJCAMERASOLUTION

You need to press Enter at boot time and select Bios Setup. From bios you will find the option to activate the camera device under "Internal Devices" in the Advanced tab if i am not mistaken.

Bios->Advanced->Internal Devices->Activate Camera or something like that

FJCAMERASOLUTION, Feb 27, 2015
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question