Finally got my pc working again.

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by brkkab123, Jul 26, 2013.

1. brkkab123

brkkab123

Finally got my pc working again. Ex landlord/roomate sabotaged numerous part's of mine since 12/23/2012. Moved, so that solved the sabotaging part. Now I'm in upgrade mode, as I've already replaced the case, mobo., cpu, and psu. Luckily I still had my XFX Radeon HD 5770 at my brother's, as my HD 6950 was also sabotaged. Now, I've only got a Seagate Barracuda 3.0 tb., GTX 660 ti, dvd-rw and a Samsung 840 Pro 256 gb. ssd left to get. The Barracuda and dvd-rw are being purchased next week. The other's should be done by October.

brkkab123, Jul 26, 2013
    sleepyH22 likes this.
    1. Advertisements

2. brkkab123

RomanAnthonysMama

Wow, what an awful landlord/roommate! It's good to know that you got it working again. Congrats on getting your PC to work efficiently again, and here's to not having to deal with crappy roommates and landlords anymore!

RomanAnthonysMama, Jul 28, 2013
    1. Advertisements

3. brkkab123

brkkab123

Yeah, the ex-landlord/roomate had post traumatic stress syndrome and wasn't taking the medication for it that they were supposed to take. Then alcoholosism was added to the mix, which literally caused crazyness. The last thing I did on my pc back in December, was clean it out with compressed air. I then went to the store before putting it back together. When I got home my power reset cables near the cases buttons wer cut all of a sudden. The fun began. January new case, February new mobo, March new cpu, April rma'd mobo for working one, May moved and rma'd case. June took a break. July July new psu. After that it turned out she also did something to my HD 6950. Put my old HD 5770 in and everything worked. Now, as off Weds. Office 2010 SP2 update pc is freezing constantly after doing 2 or 3 thing's.

brkkab123, Jul 28, 2013
    sleepyH22 likes this.
  4. brkkab123

bassfisher6522

Damn dude, sorry to hear about all that. Well at least you have you PC in working order.

bassfisher6522, Aug 1, 2013
  5. brkkab123

brkkab123

Yeah, now I just need to figure out why it keep's freezing up after opening a few programs. There's a new firmware update for my ssd. I don't really want to mess with it, this time. I'm getting a Samsung 840 Pro 256 gb. in October, so I don't feel like reinstalling everything, until I get it. Maybe/hopefully it's my W.D. Caviar Black 1.0 tb. that's the issue. That'd be nice, as I'm ordering a Seagate Barracuda 3.0 tb. tomorrow and the Caviar's are coming out.

brkkab123, Aug 1, 2013
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question