Fantastic new free utility to close Apps without touch

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DRFP, Nov 23, 2012.

1. DRFP

DRFP

If you reduce the threshold to 250 or less its really easy to pull on an app to close with the mouse I have installed this on 3 laptops so far love it!

Since no links google this:
    Close Threshold for Metro Apps

DRFP, Nov 23, 2012
    1. Advertisements

2. DRFP

davehc

Not sure? I installed it and couldn't really see the advantage over the default (Swipe down from the top) But maybe I need to work with it a little.

davehc, Nov 24, 2012
    1. Advertisements

3. DRFP

benj0145

I quite like the look of this, it looks like it will make the gesture whilst holding the mouse down quicker to close? If so having more control over that can only be a good thing. Is it run then close and forget once the setting has been changed?

benj0145, Nov 24, 2012
  4. DRFP

davehc

I think I am looking at the wrong aspect of this, somewheer down the line! I just opened a very graphic intense Metro tile, not that it should make a difference. From getting the little hand at the top to swiping down was immeasurable quick

davehc, Nov 24, 2012
  5. DRFP

DRFP

If you set the threshold low it takes little effort with mouse to close an App, quick and painless, I do not like how far you must grab and take an app on desktop to close, so for me this was brilliant

DRFP, Nov 24, 2012
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question