disable physical keyboard

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Diseasedspawn, Dec 8, 2013.

1. Diseasedspawn

Diseasedspawn

Hello everyone!

I really like the touchscreen keyboard but when I use it I accidentally hit the physical keyboard which leads to no end to deleting and adjusting. Is there a way I can modify my HP Envy so that I only use the touchscreen? What would be best for me was if I could easily switch back and forth from touchscreen to physical depending on my situation/ position.

Any help is appreciated!

Diseasedspawn, Dec 8, 2013
    1. Advertisements

2. Diseasedspawn

MyDigitalpoint

I have also an HP laptop and it has a small depression in the top left of the touchpad.

My user guide says that pushing that button the keyboard and touchpad can be temporarily disabled.

If yours has one just try this out or read your user guide to find if your model has another option like this.

MyDigitalpoint, Dec 8, 2013
    1. Advertisements

3. Diseasedspawn

airplayne

I have one of those depressions on my HP laptop, but I have never been able to get it to work. I am only able to disable the touchpad when I plug in my wireless mouse.

There may be a setting in the control panel to manually disable the touchpad.

airplayne, Dec 9, 2013
  4. Diseasedspawn

MyDigitalpoint

Does you computer has connection with the HP Assistance Center?

Maybe you may get how by asking directly through this, or going to HP support service online.

MyDigitalpoint, Dec 9, 2013
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question