CS:GO Windows 8 Bug

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by deathrow96, May 17, 2013.

1. deathrow96

deathrow96

Hi Guys,

Playing Counter Strike Global Offensive and when windows updated when I load the game it just comes up with a black screen and doesn't load the game?

Wondering if any of you have had a similar problem.

Thanks,

Jon

deathrow96, May 17, 2013
    1. Advertisements

2. deathrow96

themarksquared

I recently bought the game on Steam and so far, I'm not experiencing any problems at all. I also updated my Windows 8 to the latest version (if that's what you call it) and again, no troubles regarding black screens and the like. Maybe it has something to do with your computer's specs? Maybe you could post your PC specs here and there might be some experts here who can help you. Good luck!

themarksquared, May 18, 2013
    1. Advertisements

3. deathrow96

Lokitns

The only time I've actually heard of any black screen bugs in CSGO is when a graphics driver glitches but try this. Go into Steam->Right Click CSGO->Properties->Set Launch Options and add in "-w 800 -h 600" and see if it loads the game in 800x600, if it does it could of just been a resolution glitch. You can also try -freq or -refresh to try and change your monitor hertz and see if it loads. Let us know!

Lokitns, May 22, 2013
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question