Crashes in Windows Safe Mode / Normal Mode

Discussion in 'Crashes, BSODs and Debugging' started by Pascal_93, Oct 23, 2013.

?

What can i Do ? Any Logs needed for the Soluiton ? Or is it a Hardware Problem `?

1. 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Pascal_93

Pascal_93

I have crashes on my PC. I last updated all drivers. BIOS update is made. Some more Logs needed for the Soluiton ?

Attached Files:

Pascal_93, Oct 23, 2013
    1. Advertisements

2. Pascal_93

Trouble noob whisperer Moderator

If you're crashing in Normal as well as Safe Mode then your options are limited.
    It's not clear if the system will boot at all and if it does, how long it might run before it is halted.
    From the text file that you managed to include it looks like you may have some serious system corruption.
    My first thought would be an infection of some type. So my suggestion would be to perform an offline scan independent of the operating system.
    You can start with this http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/what-is-windows-defender-offline be sure to download the correct version for your system architecture. Use the program to create a bootable CD. Boot your system from that and run a FULL system scan. By default the program will run a quick scan you can stop that and change the scan option to full.
    Another excellent and similar product can be obtained from here http://support.kaspersky.com/4162

Last edited: Oct 23, 2013
    Trouble, Oct 23, 2013
    Pascal_93 likes this.
    1. Advertisements

3. Pascal_93

Pascal_93

- The PC can start normaly and run for 2min and sometimes for more than 2h...

Thank you, I will try out your options and give a feedback as soon as possible. Thank you for your answer!

Pascal_93, Oct 24, 2013
  4. Pascal_93

Pascal_93

Problem solved. Defect RAM Modul. Ty for helping!

Pascal_93, Oct 25, 2013
  5. Pascal_93

Trouble noob whisperer Moderator

Great news, glad to hear you've managed to get it all sorted. Thanks for posting back and updating your thread with your solution.

Trouble, Oct 25, 2013
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question