Cant see text on web pages- please help

Discussion in 'Customization' started by marie, Nov 23, 2012.

1. marie

marie

Hi, I just got windows 8 and installed mozzila firefox, when I bring up my Yahoo home page, I can see all the pics and anything in bold text, but nothing that is in small text, if you look at yahoo home page you will see pics of different stories with text saying what the pics about under the pic...well I cant see the text under the pics, when I move my mouse where I know the is text, my mouse points like the text is theremmmmi just cant see it? Please help btw I can see everything of the page if im using IE

marie, Nov 23, 2012
    1. Advertisements

2. marie

ksam911

This seems to be a problem with your browser. Check to see if you have any Ad blockers on that would disable the pictures from displaying. and here is some info from Mozilla support:

• Click the "More Information" button to open the "Page Info" window with the Security tab selected (also accessible via "Tools > Page Info").
    • Go to the Media tab of the "Tools > Page Info" window.
    • Select the first image link and scroll down through the list with the Down arrow key.
    • If an image in the list is grayed and there is a check-mark in the box "Block Images from..." then remove that mark to unblock the images from that domain.

ksam911, May 28, 2013
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question