Can not install Windows Mobile Device Center after revert windows 8.1 to windows 8

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ashfaq Burdi, Jan 4, 2015.

1. Ashfaq Burdi

Ashfaq Burdi

hey guys. Here I am new. I would like to know how i can install Windows Mobile Device Center in windows 8 64 bit.

I searched too much but could not find the solution. check out the below my problem

before it was work in my windows 8 64 bit. but unfortunately I was auto update in windows 8.1. but i revert it into windows 8 64bit. after that i tried many time but i can not get WMDC. but just i install windows mobile device center driver update. its showing program but i can not install WMDC.

please kindly resolve this issue. and thank you in advance

Ashfaq Burdi, Jan 4, 2015
    1. Advertisements

2. Ashfaq Burdi

Trouble noob whisperer Moderator

This seems contradictory ....

According to this http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/wind...earchTerm=&BreadcrumbPath=&TempOsid=Windows+8
    It would seem to be compatible with both Windows 8 and Windows 8.1

Have you made sure to install the 64 bit version?
    What happens when you attempt to launch the program?
    Do you receive an error message? Does the program launch but fails to connect?
    What device are you attempting to use the software to connect to?

The last post in this thread may prove helpful http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...enter-on/698d9763-1a15-4d4a-8cc3-7e8804b78393

Trouble, Jan 4, 2015
    1. Advertisements

3. Ashfaq Burdi

Ashfaq Burdi

When i jusy double click to open its just kind of circle moving with cursors and few seconds after normal as usual. Nothing any error showing. And my system same before as and it was worked. But i revert window 8.1 to 8. After that I am facing this issue.

Ashfaq Burdi, Jan 5, 2015
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question