can´t access the menu Network & Internet on Control Panel – obliged to reboot a couple of times to

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Ron Wolpa, Oct 18, 2015.

1. Ron Wolpa

Ron Wolpa

REF.: Can´t access the menu Network & Internet on Control Panel – obliged to reboot a couple of times to get it

After booting my machine as I try to connect to internet by dragging the mouse at the bottom right corner to call Charm bar > Configurations > access internet , after doing that I notice the mouse cursor turns to busy and remains indefinitely , the right bar (Networks) to type email/password to get the connection never comes up. My next step is to try to open the menu Network & Internet on Control Panel with the same result , it does not open and busy indefinitely. It makes me reboot a couple of times until getting access to the Network bar. I ask what´s going on and how to fix it ?
    Thank you.

Ron Wolpa, Oct 18, 2015
    1. Advertisements

2. Ron Wolpa

bassfisher6522

bassfisher6522, Oct 27, 2015
    1. Advertisements

3. Ron Wolpa

babyelina

Follow the below steps to boot into safe mode with networking:

1. Restart your computer and start pressing the F8 key on your keyboard. On a computer that is configured for booting to multiple operating systems, you can press the F8 key when the Boot Menu appears.

2. Select Safe Mode with Networking option when the Windows Advanced Options menu appears, and then press ENTER

babyelina, Feb 23, 2016
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question