BSOD while loading a game

Discussion in 'Crashes, BSODs and Debugging' started by eljunito, Aug 13, 2014.

1. eljunito

eljunito

Hello gentlemen.

The past few days i've been having a lot of errors, which even made my computer go super slow, which made me reset most of the computer files. It was solved, up untill I started having errors again yesterday, "KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR"s. It happens whenever a game I play (or try to, atm) is in it's loading screen. The name of the game is "The Secret World".

Anyways, here goes the file. I hope you can help me solve this. Waiting anxiously for your answers. :) (edit: I cant upload any files i have, it says the extension isnt permited... Nor in zip, nor in dmp... help?)

Regards,

Manuel Figueiredo.

Attached Files:

eljunito, Aug 13, 2014
    1. Advertisements

2. eljunito

Ian Administrator

Hi Manuel, welcome to the forums. First of all, let's try to get your attached files working - as that will help a lot!

.zip extensions are allowed on the forums, and I've just done a test upload to confirm it works at my end. Could you let me know the file upload error you got when trying to attach a .zip please?

Ian, Aug 13, 2014
    1. Advertisements

3. eljunito

Shintaro Moderator

If you upload the crash dump files, we can have a look and help you.

Shintaro, Aug 16, 2014
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question