BSOD Error on boot. Memory Management

Discussion in 'Crashes, BSODs and Debugging' started by Birgen, Mar 26, 2014.

1. Birgen

Birgen

Hello there.

First post so don't kill me if i made some mistakes using this forum[​IMG]
    I have a toshiba Satellite C855-2J5

Processor - Intel Core i5
    Memory (RAM) - 4 GB
    HD - 750 GB
    Graphics - AMD Radeon HD 7610M
    OS - Windows 8

This is what happened.
    I was booting my pc and when I got the chance to log in the computer froze (I can still use the mouse).
    This happened twice in a row and the 3Th time I got the famous BSOD telling me there has been an error: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT.
    There I got the chance to fix my computer. I tried the first option witch said I could repair him without damaging the files but re-installing Windows 8. I tried that but at 95% he froze again.[​IMG]
    Since then he freezes when i try to fix Windows 8. I also tried booting in safe mode but after 10 or 15 seconds in safe mode he freezes again. Starting to go mental [​IMG] .

Last thing I tried was removing the RAM and replacing it with other Ram and now he is talking about write-errors being fixed but it doesn't seem to count in % (is that normal btw?) so its impossible to see if it crashed or it hasn't.
    By the way: I put the old ram in a different computer and it boots as normal so there goes plan B.

Anyone any idea what I have to do. I still have guarantee on my laptop but since I'm a student-teacher from Belgium and I live in Suriname for 3 months that kinda makes it hard. [​IMG]

Help if possible [​IMG] Thanks in advance.
    Birgen

Birgen, Mar 26, 2014
    1. Advertisements

2. Birgen

Shintaro Moderator

Mate,
    Are you still having this problem?
    Can you upload the crash dump files to the forum?

Shintaro, Apr 16, 2014
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question