Better late than never

Discussion in 'Tablet / Surface Devices' started by Trouble, Jun 19, 2013.

1. Trouble

Trouble noob whisperer Moderator

Is it just me, or does it seem like Microsoft takes forever to implement good ideas?
    Read more here
    Apple did something very similar some 20 years back and I'm still convinced that it was responsible for its' early adoption and fanatical user base to this day.
    Now if they would just make similar price points available to the general public they might actually be able to unload some of those Surface Tablets.

Trouble, Jun 19, 2013
    1. Advertisements

2. Trouble

airplayne

I don't know why, but the fact that these tablets are notoriously low in onboard storage capacity makes them virtually useless for me. I get you are supposed to be using these in conjunction with some sort of cloud support, but if they are supposed to increase productivity they really need to increase how much space there is on these things.

I recently went through an internal debate on either getting a laptop or tablet. I ultimately when with a laptop because of storage capacity, and the fact that you don't need to be connected to the internet to do everything.

airplayne, Jun 19, 2013
    1. Advertisements

3. Trouble

Trouble noob whisperer Moderator

At least in the case of a Surface RT, it does support the installation of a microSDXC card to increase onboard storage. Unlike some other popular tablets.

Trouble, Jun 19, 2013
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question