Best value in a Windows 8 tablet

Discussion in 'Tablet / Surface Devices' started by Shaun Hill, Nov 25, 2013.

1. Shaun Hill

Shaun Hill

I've been looking around for a Windows 8 tablet and I think I am pretty sold on the ASUS Transformer Book T100. For $350, it comes with an attachable keyboard, runs on SSD memory, and looks sleek. It also comes included with Microsoft Office. I haven't found a better deal on a Windows 8 tablet. Have any of you seen a better deal? I'm probably going to purchase this within the next week unless something else truly amazes me.

Shaun Hill, Nov 25, 2013
    1. Advertisements

2. Shaun Hill

airplayne

I have been seeing commercials for the Windows Surface, and would consider getting one if I had the funds. The only draw back is the lack of drive space.

airplayne, Nov 25, 2013
    1. Advertisements

3. Shaun Hill

Parth

I would say either that Asus Transformer or the Microsoft Surface. The Windows tablets are actually really good because you can't find a tablet elsewhere that lets you install anything and use a usb drive. The Microsoft Surface is the best rated Windows tablet right now.

Parth, Dec 7, 2013
  4. Shaun Hill

jupit3r

T100 is the most cost-efficient tablet/laptop at the moment, ASUS is doing a great job.

jupit3r, Mar 21, 2014
  5. Shaun Hill

herbert buchanan

I have a Asus mc400 full windows 8 tablet and its really good,looked at surface rt but rejected it as it only allows you to install apps from windows store and not some of the older software which you can with the Asus as it is full windows 8.

herbert buchanan, May 19, 2014
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question