Best App Store Games

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kelly, Oct 20, 2013.

1. Kelly

Kelly

I have not spent too much time in the App Store but I would like to know what are some of your favorite games from the App Store in Windows 8. Any games worth paying for? Did you buy any and don't like them?

Kelly, Oct 20, 2013
    1. Advertisements

2. Kelly

Sugarhill

Wordament was free and I've enjoyed playing that. Also, 7 Little Words is fun, but I kinda like word games as you can see.

Sugarhill, Oct 21, 2013
    1. Advertisements

3. Kelly

Kelly

I like word games too. I'm a fan of Scrabble, Words with Friends,WordFeud and Word Whomp. I will definitely check those you mentioned out. Thanks!

Kelly, Oct 22, 2013
  4. Kelly

themarksquared

You should try Zombie HQ. It's a top-down zombie game. It's very addicting, I have to admit. At first, I thought games at the App store were a joke, but when I played this game, I never thought the same way again.

themarksquared, Oct 26, 2013
  5. Kelly

themarting

We like to think that the more complicated and graphically awesome a game is, the better it will be. In reality the simplest of games can be fun and addicting. Graphics are just icing on the cake. I have found myself playing NES emulator in a room full of the latest consoles with games for each.

themarting, Oct 29, 2013
  6. Kelly

themarksquared

I truly agree with you! I admit, I used to be a graphics freak, but through time, I have realized that the graphics of a game is not that important. I have learned that the gameplay is more important. With that, I have also learned not to judge games by the way they look, but by through the gameplay.

themarksquared, Oct 29, 2013
  7. Kelly

themarting

With that said though, i LOVE games with amazing gameplay AND gorgeous graphics.

I may not have many people who agree but, I hadnt played a game lately that hooked me as instantly as Battlefield 3. The graphics are drop dead gorgeous, the story line was suspenseful, believable edge of your seat. The best part was that even though most of the story was heavily scripted, I never got the feeling that they went in the wrong direction. I never said,"why are we going this way? i would have liked to go that way"

So, graphics DO have their place, but like i said, they should be considered AFTER the storyline, fun factor, and gameplay mechanics

themarting, Oct 29, 2013
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question